RE: Spark question

To: "'Richard Fox'" <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: RE: Spark question
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:59:15 -0500
Rich;

I'd guess it's more likely a case of noise pickup on the tach wiring. Check
your grounds and dress the wiring to your tach away from potential sources
of interference, such as plug leads, points leads, other wiring, etc.
Stubborn cases can sometimes be solved by using shielded wire to a tach.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ