#34?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: #34?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 20:18:24 -0500
    Don't know how many of you have looked at Bonneville Racing News and seen
Ron Benham's car for sale.....

Well quit your drooling..... I just bought it...  Yep.. don't have a clue what
that means and won't have until I get there to actually see it in person....
BUT I'm heading out in a bit to pick it up.... Yep...

Dave just got off the Dyno with the Rodeck and made great power... but the
question remains is it enough to take my brick up to a Red Hat Speed.... and
Honestly I don't know if that's what's going to happen or not...  All I know
is that The Berkley is about Half the size and it's a Modified sports... which
is where my heart is.... SOOOOO here I go to California....

The decision was literally up in the air.... GO to New York and pick up the
Rodeck or Go to California.... the difference in the two is possibly the
chance to run the Rodeck in the Camaro at Maxton or not ( time constraints )
and to possibly have the ability to run in Modified sports this year.... again
don't know till I see what I've bought... I'll know more this time Sunday...

On the road my cell phone number is 334 763 6566  anyone wanting to give me a
hard time is more then welcome to...

See y'all in about 5 days....  Yep it's a Turn Around...

Keith ( hmmm Am I clueless or what? )  ( Tonya's about to go nuts...am I going
to New York or staying home?   Welcome to hanging out with Keith )