Re: Blower Restraints

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Blower Restraints
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 19:06:35 -0700
Phil
I wouldn't cut corners for a look alike just to save a few bucks. If you
have ever had one go off at speed in your face you will be happy the bucks
were spent. I had a blower lift at 220mph in a front engine fuel car and I
thought a 2 x 12 hit me in the face. I was lucky, no fire or injuries but
they didn't have the blower bags and restraints then.
Glen