To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: #34
From: Tom Shannon <saltfevr@xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:08:51 -0600
Keith;

Me thinks Tonya is hooked on the So Al special,and has laid claim to it!
SO KT has found his MS. Now what about the "bugeye" project? Hey if you
head thru Salt Town Keith,,need a place to crash(narrow driveway)and Cris'
dog house is full. dont't hesitate to give me a holler. His & Her land
speed cars. I'm in the wrong career.LOL Just how much of a tax return did
you fall into!!My tel is 801-250-0807 Oh yeah KT, bring musicians from
Muscle Shoals, we need a change. One can only take the Osmonds,second
generation so long(LOL)

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah
2 hrs from Bville