Re: #34 and Diet Coke

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: #34 and Diet Coke
From: "R.J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:52:00 -0500
Dick,

If he stops by, use the following CPH chart (Cokes-per-Hour)

20 minutes            2 diet Cokes
40 minutes            one six pack
1 hour                  one case
If he's talking about Tonya, add 2 more cans
If he describing the Camero and speaking with hands, deduct 2 cans
If he's walking around while talking add 4 cans to cover misplaced and lost
cans.

Bob Denton (We love you, Keith!!!)