Re: Video shot at Speed Week last year on Discovery Channel

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, "Glenn Ridlen" <gridlen@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Video shot at Speed Week last year on Discovery Channel
From: "lone eagle" <eaglemot@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 12:28:54 -0400
discovery sent me a video of it last week. the vincent is in there but so is
alot of other friends/heros in it too...............amo bros and many
others.and i think it's cool to try to explain to people that don't go to
the salt what we do and face on the ol lady of the salt!very humble on this
end.a slow guy on a harley.dad land
Lone Eagle Motor Co.
1610 A Sigman rd.
Conyers GA. 30012