Re: Turk Leaves Gilbert!

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turk Leaves Gilbert!
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:05:02 -0700
Ya ever see what coke does to a piece of raw meat, no wonder he's a dirty
talking grouch that burns his fingers on hot welds. Aha,cops at the house,
wonder if your neighbors called them. --Ed, that boys wound tight with more
going on inside his head about the car he will have it re designed at least
12 times before he gets home. What was wrong on the trailer that required
welding. Are you running El Mirage this weekend?
Glen