Keith sightings

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Keith sightings
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 22:02:57 EDT
Re"Tom;

Alfred E. Newman, eh?  What, me worry?

The original Mad comics of the mid-fifties were the funniest ever. To me,
Mad's Jack Davis and Wallace Wood were two of the greatest cartoon artists
that ever lived-- along with Hal Foster who drew "Prince Valiant" and Will
Eisner  who drew "The Spirit".  Hoo- Hah!!!!!!

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ"
...Didja happen to notice how the new Ferrari " Enzo" looks like the old Mad
Magazine Spy vs Spy Spies ? I never thought I'd get the opportunity to pose
this question, but for this magic list.....Thank you Keith, Inc...Bob
,Mad-Man,Wanner