Keith

To: "landspeed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Keith
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 10:16:51 -0700
All of the women and children can return to their normal life styles across
the country. Keith is home and off the roads and highways. All warning signs
have been reduced to a non danger level. However one should never let their
guard down when Keith is awake. Also heard he left enough alum cans in Texas
they could build a aeroplane from them.

Hey Keith, when stick welding use gloves, it prevents burns etc. and quit
picking on Van Scoy he's in my club and we have enough people to lockup your
computer for the next seven years. Tonya, ya better talk to this boy. He has
both feet in his mouth again.

Glen