carburetor

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: carburetor
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 10:19:09 -0700 (PDT)
Anybody got a "sutiable for Bonneville",  650-780 Holley carburetor they'd like
to part with?  Maybe some suggestions on jetting for a not-too-far-from stock
350?  It's a whole lot like an old 350 vette with 30-30 Duntov cam.)  I'm
currently running an out-of-the-box Edelbrock (AFB) 750 and am told I will be
doing a lot of jet changing at Bonneville.  I figure that since the Holley is
so much more popular, I will be able to find a lot more help once I get there
if I'm running a Holley.

Dick J in East Texas