Re: Speed Week Parking, Etc.

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Re: Speed Week Parking, Etc.
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:52:23 -0700
Neil,

Much depends on where the pits are in relationship to the starting line.
  Sometimes the starting line is at the 2 mile, which I like, at other
times the pits will be close to the starting line. You can park just
down course from the pits to view the action, or you can park close to
the starting line area and watch.  Since space is not usually a
deterring factor, lots of room, (kinda like Texas or Arizona), things
are very spread out. It would be good to bring a bicycle to roam the
pits and such, otherwise, bum rides or put on your walking shoes.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC