Re: Weight and Balance ----MORE stuff again

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weight and Balance ----MORE stuff again
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:24:54 -0700 (PDT)
Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com> wrote:
KT--When are you going to put some RECON PHOTOS of the Berkley on you web
sit"Sparky"
Lakester 2211

Sparky

We need more info on your project .... the pics were great but that was a while
back. What about all the engine tech stuff. Turbo A?? motor ....right???
Intercooled??????   How??? exchanger with ice water????  Water injected?????
Thought that's what I got on one of your recent posts.

         The ignorant other trucker from east Texas........ Glenn