Re: Spray On Bedliners for trucks?

To: RACE427@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spray On Bedliners for trucks?
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:54:15 EDT
If you look on  ebay under spray on bed liners you will come up with the
product that I first used called Rattkeguard Bedliner. It sprayed on good and
looked good and I think is a tough product. The cost was $78.00 for a 6' bed.
The
second spray on liner I used was a one part made by Dupli-Color which cost
$39.50 and it looks good but I don't know if it is as tough. You can look it up
on the web. This is what I think of Rust-o-leum. I think it is the poorest
paint I have ever used. I built a trailer with a metal deck and primed and
painted
with Rust-o-leum. A car friend said I would be sorry. Was he every right this
paint is fading and peeling and looks bad, lesson learned.
Larry Mac