Re: Weight bias/tire pressure

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weight bias/tire pressure
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 07:15:33 -0500
The Total weight of the car dry without a driver or the fluids that sit next
to him or her as the case maybe is 2250 lbs... keep in mind this is a dry
weight with no oil or headers.... so on and so forth... the intent of this
scale session was to get a feel for where I needed to put things...

Keith ( off to find a bushing for the fuel system )