Re: Sidewinders Points

To: "Mike Meierle" <mike.meierle@alcatel.com>,
Subject: Re: Sidewinders Points
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:41:14 -0700
Mike, Tom
See I can make them all sweat, being in an air conditioned box in the middle
of the salt has it's rewards until we have to go outside. I have been on the
other side as well and yes it is hot setting there waiting. I saw a couple
of portable of AC units piped into the vehicle waiting on the line. A small
window unit mounted on a cart with a large hose directed at the driver is
not to hard to make. It also takes a small generator for power. Terry Hunt
has an AC unit non engine driven in his coupe. In the mean time sweat.
Glen