messing with the Hot Rod...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: messing with the Hot Rod...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:25:39 -0500
had a fun day just farting around in the shop... sorting out little issues of
life... then Brad came by and we put the body back on so he could get a feel
for the car and I crawled in with my helmet on to check out the visibility out
of the thing... it's got a Very Very low roll cage... whew... did I mention
there wasn't a lot of head room?

Anyway we also took some time to determine mounting locations for some of the
little bits and pieces... oh say like the front motor mount... and fuel
injection regulator....  oh and we got to play with the steering linkage and
tightened some of that stuff up... very cool

Keith ( hey the A/C guy actually got that system working yesterday and I
plumbed it this morning for a drain and had Real A/C for the first time in 9
yrs of the shop... now tell me that ain't coooooool )