RE: Earthlink. No LSR

To: "'Bob Denton'" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Earthlink. No LSR
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:46:26 -0500
Bob;

I received a similar thing last month that was purportedly from AOL. It said
that there was "a problem with processing my credit card charges" and asked
for my credit card info to verify it.

I suppose these guys get a certain percentage of people to respond. My best
advice is to check the e-mail address of the sender carefully; sometimes
they put stuff like "aol" in there somewhere but it isn't really aol.com .
Ditto for other internet providers.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ