tired and OLD? shoot...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: tired and OLD? shoot...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:19:21 -0500
ya know what they always say..... age is a state of mind....

Personally I'm thinking of joining the Union of Crotchety old farts... maybe
they will let us in as the 51st state....

Long Long day in the shop.... BUT I've got a set of headers... the welding
shows that I'm a true amateur... but the headers didn't mind... and come to
think of it... neither did I... they are fitted to my 18 degree heads and
installed in the car...( or at least as I write this.... they have to come off
to get bungs and stuff like that )

Keith ( No I didn't use the Rodeck... I built a mock up motor out of spare
parts I have laying around.... trust me when it comes to junk motor parts...
I'm in business )