Special Thanks

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>, DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
Subject: Special Thanks
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 9:32:23 -0500
Guys--ie--Dave and Mayf

As a WANT_A_BE

I wish to thanks both of you for S T R E T C H I N G my mind and getting me to
think about things in  a way that my mind doesn't normally grasp as a way to
ponder a subject much less understand it.

For that--I am sure others out there appreciate as much as I do.  WE grow to
understand that there are more than one way to do or think about things--Thanks
again for ALL of your STYIMULATION... wmts

> From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
> Date: 2003/06/20 Fri AM 08:46:19 CDT
> To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>
> CC: "Waldron, James" <James.Waldron@CWUSA.COM>,  land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: New Article on my Web Site
>
> Who is arguing? Not me. I am e-mailing as though we were sitting in the shade
> having a cold one discussing this.. I thought it was discussion as to how
>stuff
> works. Sorry no offence meant. I disagree with some of the assumptions not the
> math used to back them up. I guess the internet is a tough place to have a
> discussion like this, but when anyone says something works in a way that I
>have
> never seen it to work in the field for the last 30 years i get a little
> skeptical. I am offering examples that I know to work and fail. Ridcule has
> nothing to do with any of it in any way so I am sorry if you feel that way but
> not I am sorry to post what I have seen work. If you feel personally attacked
>or
> berated in any way please do not it was never intended.
>
> BTW if you there there is big bucks in this business there isn't LOL.. The
> customers have it and we pass a lot back and forth but I am glad my wife works
> too..
> Dave

  "Sparky"
Lakester 2211