Re: Sunoco fuel at maxton

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Subject: Re: Sunoco fuel at maxton
From: "dahmurf" <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:29:50 -0500
Jon,
This is the distributor that comes to Maxton. I would imagine you could
contact him directly for the information.

HANK THOMAS MOTORS
Hank Thomas/Mike Phillips
917 Dixie Club Road
Winston-Salem, NC 27107-9136
336-764-0854 / 800-848-4265
Fax: 336-764-2732

Todd wouldn't mind knowing the answer as well so we'd apprectiate if you
could post the menu if you get it.
Thanks!
Deb

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:15:37 -0400, Jon Wennerberg wrote