RE: O2 sensor (which sensor and why?)

To: "Landspeed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: O2 sensor (which sensor and why?)
From: "Bill Bennett" <bennevl@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 00:08:43 -0400
 Ok now I need to know more! Now there are some variations in wide band
 sensors. Which one does the average person need? If you look at Motec they
 offer 2 types a Bosch LSU4 and a NTK UEGO. Cost wise the later is 3 times
 the price, over $400. These things have a very limited life on leaded fuel!
 I found this Australian site that uses the same Bosch LSU4 sensor as the
 Motec unit for the someone that likes to roll their own. Do I really need
 the high dollar sensor versus commonly available one? What will be the
 benefits?
 http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/wbo2/default.htm    Check out version
2.0

 Bill