FW: Sunoco fuel at Bonneville

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Sunoco fuel at Bonneville
From: "Dana" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:36:01 -0700
Hi Dan,

Yes, I'm a firm believer in supporting our LS friends!

I've never encountered a gas sponsor situation before (and the impound area
is a foreign land to me), so I was curious. Your explanation was nice. I've
always wondered about the ERC trailer. I just thought they were selling
product like any other sanctioned race event.

So I'm guessing there's no charge for the fillerups which is nice. I just
don't want to show up with empty red cans and no petrol (as I'm sure
everybody else does).

Anybody have Rick's number?

Dana

> and Sunoco is Illegal at Bonneville in the gas class
What's up with that????
*******************************
At Bonneville events, both SCTA-BNI & USFRA, an event gasoline is required
for
use in all gas class record attempts.
The 2003 SCTA rulebook elaborates on this on pages 9 & 15. What's up is that
we support those vendors who support us.

The past several years ERC has been our fuel vendor at Bonneville and El
Mirage. Rick Gold provides several blends which will cover a majority of
engine combinations. The best part is that Rick and his staff are on site to
help with any problems or questions you may have. I believe that if you ask
around a great number of racers have found that Rick's suggestion on a
recommended blend is correct.

Many people call Rick before the event and find out what he is bringing. If
your need is something else he will be sure to include it on the truck

<snip>