trying to find who built my roadster

To: Land-speed list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: trying to find who built my roadster
From: "R.J. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:32:21 -0500
Do we have any "ol-timers" from the San Diego Roadster Club?

I am beginning to restore a 1930 Ford roadster that was built in San
Diego presumably in the late forties or early fifties. It appears that
it may have been yellow originally. It has faded numbers on the right
side; 229.. Currently it is center steering, but I don't know if it was
originally. The cage was built by the late Nolan White.

I know it's not much to go on, but I'd appreciate any leads at all.

Bob Denton