Re: Spark plugs -and spark

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: Spark plugs -and spark
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:19:34 +0000
Hello Tom,  & List,

speaking of spark plugs ,.....   Is there any -practical- way of measuring
the output of a plug wire (or coil wire )  -at say cranking speed,  to help
evaluate it's 'ability" or strength ????

Specifically I'm thinking of small engines  i.e. Briggs & Stratton et at....

BUT    whatever answer we get here MIGHT be appropos to other engines as
well     nez pa ?

Any ideas      -or have I just got 'brain fade' ???

Cheers & signin' off,  -it's,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vapourized,
Political annalist, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match races promoted,
Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands enjoyed, Hot Blues
and Slide jobs fully appreciated as the art they are.

                                                    ---------- oooo

" When the government fears the people, it is liberty.
  When the people fear the government, it is tyranny."
                                                                           ~
Thomas Paine    1737-1809

" Democracy  is  two  wolves  and  a  lamb  voting  on  what  to  have  for
lunch.
  Liberty  is  a  well-armed  lamb  contesting  the  vote.

     ~ Benjamin Franklin 1759