Re: Air/Fuel Meters

To: Tim & Marie Schoeny <tschoen@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Air/Fuel Meters
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:15:42 -0400
I have one coming from a company that claims they can do it for under 400 with a
wide band sensor.. None of them will be good long term with leaded fuel though..
I will report how well this works and see what I can cut for an LSR deal on
pricing as well. They want me to be a dealer for them but the quality will have
to be there a well..
Dave