Re: Aug Bonnie Request...

To: dahmurf@dahmurf.com
Subject: Re: Aug Bonnie Request...
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 17:00:31 +0000
what  a  CAPITAL  idea Murf !

                    Count me in for a copy of your list would you ?
Porfavor ?

Cheers & signin' off,  -it's,"Dirt Track Doug"

Dog training,  Motorsickle parts, Aerial surveillance, Barbeques vapourized,
Political annalist, Babes oogled, Flintlock Rifles, Match races promoted,
Bears neutered, Certified USDA Beer tester, Wheelstands enjoyed, Hot Blues,
and Slide jobs fully appreciated as the art they are.

                                                    ---------- oooo

" When the government fears the people, it is liberty.
  When the people fear the government, it is tyranny."
                                                                           ~
Thomas Paine    1737-1809

" Democracy  is  two  wolves  and  a  lamb  voting  on  what  to  have  for
lunch.
  Liberty  is  a  well-armed  lamb  contesting  the  vote.

     ~ Benjamin Franklin 1759