Re: Pahrump Dry Lake Bed?

To: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@xmission.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pahrump Dry Lake Bed?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:23:28 -0700
The only thing there is lizards, snakes and critters that didn't have enough
sense to leave. The road is worse then Mayfs driveway and the last time it
saw water the ark was being built. It's so bad the USAF refused to use it
for a bombing range. But in Mayfs case he might like it for testing his
sportie car, ya know mayf likes the odd things and would never bother
anyone.
Glen LOL