Re: Vacation

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Vacation
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:04:09 -0700
Wow Glen! Hard to top that!.... especially running around a
nudist colony with the Shearers!!!! Seriously. looks like you
hit the high spots all right - that is the way Linda & I like
to vacation. Hit the highway, stop when & where we please, and
visit friends where we can. Actually, this was the first REAL
vacation we have had in quite a few years... In the 90's I was
running 3 race cars & it became a full-time job just to keep
all 3 running. Now I'm down to just LSR (for the time being)
which gives me more time to enjoy the sport, and more
importantly, the people. I won't be making it to El Mirage
this week-end, but looking forward to seeing all on the salt
next month.
Ed (supposed to be 116 deg. here today!)