Smoking the heads

To: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>, "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Subject: Smoking the heads
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 19:32:25 -0700 (PDT)
Wow Doug, we are in a parallel universe.  Monica had the 78 Chev PU out a while
back and called me on her cell phone to come get her.  "The truck just quit
running on the side of the road!"   Oh, yeah, that was after she sat with it on
idle at a road construction site for about forty five minutes.  No fan shroud.
"Yes, I saw the red light when it came on, but I figured it was OK 'cause it
comes on every morning when I first turn the key and before I start the motor.
It doesn't mean anything."
Daughters!  I love em!!!!

Dick J In East Texas