RE: Re: Salt

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, "Glenn Ridlen"
Subject: RE: Re: Salt
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:25:46 -0500
It's ALL good, isn't it?  We've had BIG fun crewing, stewarding, and just
plain spectating-- even though we both enjoy the DRIVING the most!

I hope I never have to miss another SpeedWeek.  If I don't have a racer
ready, I'll crew.  If I can't fit into a crew, I'll volunteer to steward.
If I can't steward, I'll just go BE THERE!
Russ, #1226B