Re: 427 side oiler

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 427 side oiler
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:22:57 -0700 (PDT)
R.J., rebuildable side oiler cores with a four-barrel
carb range from $5,000-$6,500 depending on condition.
Mine is missing the usual nuts and bolts but otherwise
complete. Mine also comes with a functional roots
blower, spare factory (used) pop up pistons and a
Vertex mag. Those bits alone more than make up for any
missing fasteners. How about $5K for all the 427 FE
stuff I have? Oh yeah, I live in Indianapolis,
Indiana.

John Goodman