Zen?

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Zen?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:14:45 -0500
Just curious... how many of you have read " Zen and the Art of Motorcycle
Maintenance"?

I just picked it up as a book on tape to come home from Virginia... and I'm
enjoying it quite a bit...

Basically it's the philosophy of working on something with an eye that blends
form, function and the whole picture...

I guess the best example of this I can think of is Seth Hammond's Lakester...
the car is Very pretty and highly functional.... it's like a symphony of
quality throughout.   There are lots of cars out there like this... Rich Fox's
Roadster... while it's not as fast it's very much in keeping with his
philosophy on this whole sport....

Keith ( 0kay it's a strange question... but then It's a slow day )