Salt conditions

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Salt conditions
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 05:34:03 -0700
We just got back from the salt.  Went out around 2p.m. and the guys were
dragging about 7 miles worth. Freddie and Wes .  Started my
speedweek video.  Freddie and Dana had Terry Nish t-shirts on and they
made a comment in my video about being their new crew.  This will be a
big hit when terry sees this.  Salt is smooth and a little damp at the
starting line but not unusual for mid-afternoon.  Wind was blowing
enough that it should dry out very nicely.  Seen Waters and Jim Jensen
plus some of USFRA guys.  What a nice day.  Cris