Kiwi Greeting (Non LSR)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, bigsid@webtv.net, bk185@lafn.org (marco),
Subject: Kiwi Greeting (Non LSR)
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 08:43:40 -0400 (EDT)
Just wanted to say thanks to our friends down in NZed for sending those
"Pick Mee" Braeburn apples up here.  They appeared in the produce dept.
of my supermarket yesterday.  $1.59 a pound, and worth it; my favorite
apple, and with a name like that, who could resist!  Not me.
It's mid-summer here in Coastal Virginia, USA, the hummingbirds are
flying happily around in our garden, but down in New Zealand it's of
course mid-winter.

So if anybody down there has any friends in the apple industry, give 'em
my compliments, they get those tasty apples up into our produce
department in perfect condition.  And the whole process represents 'Good
Business'.  Cheers, Bill Hoddinott