Re: Harmonic ballancer

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Harmonic ballancer
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:26:40 -0400
I think you mean zero balance or internal balance or neutral balance as in there
is no counter weight on the HB.. Does it have a counter weight like a 400 SBC or
not? If it has a counter weight either on the HB or flywheel it is externally
balanced and not a race car job in the first place.. If it has no counter weight
any high quality one will do fine. If it does have a counter weight go ask the
guy who balanced it why he would have done that with a race engine that has
parts replaced from time to time..
Dave