Re: records

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: records
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:00:42 -0700 (PDT)
What is the displacement of that GT6 engine? What is a
reasonable HP figure for a hot roded GT6 engine? If it
is over 2.0L then it will run in "F" class. The F/GL
record is under 190mph. It will take about 260hp to go
190+ in my lakester. If you are going to the trouble
and expense of building a car to do 200mph, run for a
record. Not too likely you will see any Cosworth
engines in F class. Way too expensive.

John