Team Miscommunication

To: Landspeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Team Miscommunication
From: Katie Young Cortez <drylakercr@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:50:34 -0700
Oooooooooopppppppppssssss!!!

Well, last year in the excitement of running the new car and having baby
"Garmen" out to the salt for the first time--we had a racing team/Wendover
hotel staff miscommunication that just came to light:

We only made reservations for one room and we have 5 people, including
Garmen, in that one room.

We could and will pull this off if necessary, even though Ron isn't too hip
on it--however if any of you hear of someone who unfortunately cannot make
it to Speed Week and has a room they can give up, please let me know.

Thanks!
:-) Katie

P.S. The roadster is on its way to being put back together after its
winter/spring refreshing. In fact, my dad just called from Donner Pass as he
had the roadster's read end up at the Smith's Hot Rod Shop in Nampa, Idaho.
Then we've also done some updated safety equipment.