Re: engine cooling question

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: engine cooling question
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:06:40 -0700
Dick;
 I had this problem with one of my Corvettes...same exact
symptoms (or lack of) Finally pulled a head and found a VERY
small break in the head gasket between the 2 center cylinders.
I really had to look hard to find it, but once replaced, was
good as new. Suggest you pull heads and check gaskets and look
for cracks while you are there. Have you ever over-heated it?
Ed (alternate solution: move to a cooler climate)