Yeah me too Mayf... ( the Thrash )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yeah me too Mayf... ( the Thrash )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:28:48 -0500
Only I have a Motor and trans... oh and a car that's run before... whew...

Today got us a cleaned up battery area... ( both battery's on chargers so I
can have them load tested tomorrow )

The weekend and some of today was spent installing the correct oil pan that
doesn't interfer with the ground...  built a new left side motor mount that
allows the use of the dry sump and went back to Car Quest for the 3/8's
helicoils... the mount is made outta 1/2 aluminum... so I wanted to Helicoil
it up front as it's used to adjust the Dry sump... which is also loosed
everytime to prime it before you start the car first time of the day.  There
is just so many little things that you do at this point that it's hard to
decide what to mention... just lots of stuff... fun stuff... but stuff all the
same...

Just closed out the day building the Throttle cable bracket.... bout no more
excuses... guess I better stick all this together and go racing eh?

K ( Edelbrock was Pleased to want 2400 bucks for the sensors to put the Quick
Data back in operation... needless to say you can want in one hand and..... oh
nevermind... )