Not me Mayf, Keith and Rick ( the thrash )

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Not me Mayf, Keith and Rick ( the thrash )
From: Nigel Shaw <lft@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:26:10 +1200
Guys,
            Thrashing's done ( for now ). The two cars I'm crewing for are
boxed up and on the water. Just kicking back now and running the 'must not
forget to take' list past the brain cells ( both of them ).

    Just 17 sleeps till we climb on a plane, make that 15, probably will have
trouble with the last couple. Then 7 more till we get to see 'the garter' and
'the waving cowboy'.

    Been 5 years since my last visit mecca. Doin' it the same way as last
time, on a TIGHT budget. Living out of the back of Grease's truck. ( I know at
least 1 member on the list knows who Grease is )

    Switching between both pits is gonna be fun, both blue ovals. One's an
SVO, the other a flathead ( blown on methanol mind you ).

    Looking forward to putting some faces to the names.

    Cheers,

    Nigel ( down in N.Z. and putting aside some beer money for mid August )