Update on Thomas

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>,
Subject: Update on Thomas
From: "dahmurf" <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:30:51 -0500
>From his dad...
well after spending all day running between Dr's office,hospitals,and
phone calls we have made it home...Thomas was turned lose this morning
to go to the Face Man...(learned he uses blue loc-tite so he can
remove the screws if need be)between leaving the Hospital and getting
home for a quick shower ,the ER called and scared the hell out of me
with this Aortic tear....so off to the face doc then to mission for
more CT Scans.
turned out to be nothing....blood pressure back to normal and was able
to give Larry his amoddium AD back....
he is now home and doing great for what he went through 24 hours ago.
final answer...4 breaks to the right check bone,and depressed into the
sinus cavity...Thomas will go in next friday for facial reconstruction..
coulple plates and screws...will be done on an outpatiant basis
thanks again for all the prayers

Darrin
Thomas says hey and THANKS!!!

>From me... Thanks for the well wishes folks. Thomas is like our little
brother. He & his family are really good folks, in fact they all volunteer
with the ECTA not to mention the hospitality & food they offer to anyone that
accidently strays into their tent.

Murf
Twin Jugs Racing