SpeedWeek

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: SpeedWeek
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:50:44 -0400
As many of you know, I wont make it to Speedweek with the car, nor do I
think now that we can even make World of Speed.
Glenys and I though, will be flying out for Speed Week and the 2 club
banquet, and I plan on dragging the car to World Finals even if not
completely ready, to get thru tech as much as we can.  I don't expect
problems, as I know the requirements well, and after all these years, I
think my interpretation follows those of the tech committee.

So, Katie Young-Cortez, call or e mail if you still need hotel rooms.  I
have 5 rooms available for both events at the Peppermill.  Anyone else, let
me know  My intent is to cancel with the hotel on 01 Aug.  Phone 313 5626253

Rick Byrnes