Entry for sale

To: land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Entry for sale
From: advo@cloudnet.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:19:32 -0500
List,
Though we have been working like crazy to get our car ready for Speedweek, it
ain't gonna happen.  Our "Salt-to-Salt" racing team from Minnesota will be on
the salt for sure (8 of us) nosing around trying to figure out how to do our
53' Stude coupe right.  We regretably are offering our entry for the original
asking price (before May 15th) of $315.  Apparently to buy an entry now will
cost $415 with the late fee.  If you are interested, or want to talk about
Studes on the salt, let me know.

Regards
Greg Meyers
320-282-4577 cell