Re: NON LSR Dealing with IT

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NON LSR Dealing with IT
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 03:36:45 -0500
Yep.... early to bed early to rise....   Could you get a rise out of me when
ya beat up on Bama?.... Hmmm ahhh NOPE.... I love it here and the people...
even the ones that can write generally don't...

Folks here take care of each other... if it wasn't for my neighbor Harry...
I would have lost the Berkley and the shop... he's the one that called the
fire department... and helped me straighten out the garden hose when the car
was on fire...