Re: Salt-X ?

To: dahmurf <dahmurf@dahmurf.com>
Subject: Re: Salt-X ?
From: Ed Van Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 14:31:36 -0700
I have used Salt-X for years and really like it. My "pit bike"
is a 1996 Quad, and every nite at B'Ville, I give it a wash
down with Salt-X. (good old pesticide sprayer). There is no
rust on it and no pits in the aluminum. After cleaning up the
mess when I get home from the salt, everything gets washed
off, dries, and then gets a final coat of Salt-X. It's not
perfect, but it works pretty well for me. YMMV. Haven't tried
the other products you mentioned.
Ed