I watched the 10 fastest

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: I watched the 10 fastest
From: Bob B <saltracer@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:32:59 -0700
That was a good show.  Only problem was I had myself settled down that I still
had 12 sleeps until I left for SPEED WEEK.  When I saw that electric car, saw
the salt, the hills in the background I wanted to load up and leave in the
morning.  It fired me up so much I phoned and made hotel res for Sept and World
of Speed also.  While I am online the old camaro is coming along and I am
pretty sure next year will be a go for the first time with a car.  I live out
of the way and no LSR'ers around, so although I have read the rule book to
death I was hoping someone might let me do a serious snoop on how your roll
cage is in and what has already passed tech..  My car is an 84 camaro so would
be interested in something similar ( unibody from the same era ).

Thanks
Bob from Canada
See you in two weeks.