RE: Babenhausen & "What's UP"

To: "'L. Hagen'" <lhagen@cablenet-va.com>,
Subject: RE: Babenhausen & "What's UP"
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:56:37 -0500
Lars;

It's a small world with the Internet!  Yes, I was with the 1/38th until
deactivation, too, but my unit was the 157th Ordnance Detachment-- I was the
Ground Guidance Section Chief (SP5). We provided electronics support for the
artillery batallion. I was transferred up to the 1/5th with the 172nd Ord
Det in Hanau after the deactivation. Going from the best missile batallion
in Europe to that crummy rout-step outfit was a real challenge.

Did you go on the missile-firing practice deployment to the Royal Artillery
Guided Weapons Range on Benbecula in the Hebrides Islands?

Unfortunately, I haven't run into any other guys who I served with so far.
They were a good bunch.

Regards,  Neil