Re: it runs it breaths....

To: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>, "LSR List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: it runs it breaths....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:34:51 -0500
I seem to do that to folks...  The opportunity to give away hats to folks is
just something that blows my skirt up.... ( Glen Stop that... )

It's always a pleasure to see a Harley guy finally go fast too.... LOL

K ( I do make an exception to that statement for Dad... he's earned the
right to be called Fast on a Harley )( and he's got the pistons to prove
it )