RE: Hoses

To: "'atrav'" <atravis@spacey.net>, "'LSR list'"
Subject: RE: Hoses
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:38:26 -0500
Aron;

I've found that rubber parts (hoses, fan belts, winshield wipers, etc) made
in the Far East are pretty bad. Belts stretch, hoses leak, and wiper blades
fall apart. European stuff is better but the best quality rubber products
are good ol' "Made in USA". Goodyear "High Miler" hoses are very good.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ