RE: Car Letters and Special Custom Graphics

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Car Letters and Special Custom Graphics
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:07:06 -0400
Dr. Mayf, SIR:

The local sign shop here in Marquette has done all of the work on my bike,
truck, and trailer.  The fellow that does my stuff is a motorcycle racer
(twisty-turny type, but he's still okay).  He does dandy work and does it
pretty economically.  He'll take things of the internet -- I don't have to
buy decals, he finds 'em on the net and prints them on his graphics printer
for me.  Send him a photo, or send an artist's graphic - he'll scan it in
and print it in sticky-back vinyl.  I have most of the stuff done in
reflective - my rig stands out at night like it's neon.  Chrome-y
numbers/letters on the bike keep Glen and the radio announcers and the
starter quite satified.  I can send along the email address for him if you'd
like.  It isn't hard to prepare and apply the work yourself -- he could ship
it to you for your installation.

Ask me to send along a photo or two of my stuff if you're in a hurry, or
stop by our pit next week.  I recommend him highly.

     Jon and Nancy Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
#436   Marquette, Michigan   #1478
      (that's way up North)